The Accreditation is regarded as one of the key benchmarks for measuring
the quality of an organization. Accreditation Process is a
certification system which is awarded after successful documentation of compliance with
the current standards, where compliance is determined by evaluation of written documents
provided by the organization and by on-site inspection, mainly it’s a process of
‘Certifying a Certifier’. The certification here is done by an ‘Authoritative agency’
which evaluate, endorse and monitor the organizational process and their impact.
Why ‘Accreditation’ matters
- Accreditation Process is performed by the approved authorities
through their evaluation system of quality standards and its implementation.
This certification of Accreditation is widely recognized,
accepted and practiced in the development and social sector as a quality
- In the contemporary scenario, Accredited Certification is used
globally by many Donors, Government & Research Agencies as a
standard for identifying and engaging partners in initiating and managing
programs at multiple levels.
Trust Cradle’s Initiative
Accreditation process designed by Trust Cradle mainly focuses on
empowering the organization to achieve excellence. It gives an opportunity to Non-profit
Organizations to systemize, organize, develop & comply with minimum standards and
desirable norms for Donors and Government. Our process based on total quality standards
which comprises major parameters like education, infrastructure, safety cum security,
the role of various departments, and senior management.
Our ‘Certificate of Accreditation’ ensures Credibility,
Reliability and enhance Visibility among stakeholders. It will help the Non-profit
organizations in ensuring mobilizing resources, donor support & network building. Trust
Cradle’s evaluation also ensures that the organization is Competent, Independent, and Transparent where;
- ‘Competency’ can be assessed by
evaluating the certifier’s organizational structure, recruitment, and personnel
training module; internal management review policy; management systems;
compliance to applicable laws; and systems for continuous improvement.
- Independence’ can be assessed by evaluating the financial medium of
support of the organization, the system and process for identifying and
addressing potential and existing conflicts of interest, and by the
certification application procedures.
- Transparency’can be assessed by evaluating the two factors, first the
system for maintaining documents, general record-keeping practices, and public
disclosure. Second, the system for responding to complaints and public
Using this ‘Accreditation’ gives you
Benefit for ‘NGOs’
- Provide new perspectives to Non-profit organizations for expanding the
scope or intensity of work.
- An opportunity of becoming a part of Trust Cradle
database of accredited NGOs to access future grantmaking opportunities.
- To improve areas that need to be tackled and identify training and other
Benefit for ‘Donors’
- It will build the effective partnership between Donor/Corporate and
- Help Donors to identify, select and maintain continued association with
credible and competent NGO partners.
- Ensure maximum impact of the fund raised for a cause.